Monday, March 28, 2011
BBTB2 Disney and Blog Hop
I can't believe it's the last Monday of the month already! The month of March just flew by. But, that's okay because it means Spring is here and the day's are getting warmer and brighter. This week's hostess at BBTB2, Maria, asked the DT to use a Disney cut. I recently got the Toy Story cartridge specifically to scrap this photo. I also have a Buzz Lightyear photo that I will be using it for. After doing this page and the Woody cut, I have to say, I may put off that other layout for awhile. This was definitely the hardest layering I've encountered from a Cricut cartridge. This guy is cut at 7.5" and some of the parts were so tiny I had a difficult time trying to figure out what they were. The photo in the manual is way to small to get a detailed look. Lucky for me I could look at this photo for reference. My background cloud paper was printed with my Cricut Imagine Best Friends cartridge. The title, photo frame and character are all cut from the Toy Story cartridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Jeri, how cute..... I love the photo married in with the die cut. Darling card.
Carole
So sweet...I know what you mean, that is what has put me off Disney carts but your layout looks amazing and probably worth the effort if you have the time and patience!! Fabulous job! Hugs x
Just love it Jeri!! As a matter of fact I did one very similar recently and I'm totally with you--so many pieces...but SO worth it!!! Your layout turned out fabulous!
So so Cute Jeri, I love that frame too! And I have to agree with you, there are ALOT of pieces on these Disney carts, but so worth it once they are done, lol! I can't wait for spring too, we woke up to Snow this morning, I couldn't believe it!
((Hugs)) Theresa
So cute! I have this cartridge and am intimidated by the layering! But, it is worth it in the end, because your layout is AMAZING!
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net
I sure can't tell that you had a hard time with this! It's great! I love the wood frame around the picture.
I love it!! I don't have this cart but have been thinking about getting it.
http://marciasmemories.blogspot.com
mb6464@hotmaildotcom
I love it! Ill have to pull out thus cartridge andput it to work!
Mariuch388@yahoo. com
Post a Comment