Monday, March 21, 2011
BBTB2 Paisley Dachsund
This week at BBTB2 our design team sister Melissa asked us to use the Dachsund cut from the Paisley cartridge. I was able to whip this page up quickly using my Cricut Imagine and the Imagine More cartridge along with the Paisley cartridge. I used DCWV Pets stack for the top and bottom border and the heart and large paw print. The frame and title were printed and cut from my Imagine. I also cut the dachsund with my Imagine so I could use the fill feature to print and cut the dog pieces with my choice of papers from the Imagine More cartridge. Remember, if you play along with the BBTB2 challenge this week and you don't have the Paisley cartridge you can use a dog from another cartridge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your layout is PAWS-ITIVELY perfect!!! Love that you used the Imagine--great design :)
Gorgeous Layout Jeri, Loving seeing how versatile the Imagine is!
Hugs
Juliexx
You're rockin' you "I" there, Jeri! What a darling layout and sweet pic! xxD
What a Paws-atively Adorable layout! What great subjects you have, Too Cute! I really need to use my Imagine more!
((Hugs)) Theresa
Your layout is so cute!!!
I can't wait to enter this one I have wanted to use that little dog ever since I got that cart.!!!
TF this challenge
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com
You are making me want an Imagine. This is just darling.
Hugs
Carole
I agree with Theresa - Pawsatively adorable. I don't use my Imagine nearly enough - I hope this great layout inspires me!
xx Susan
My goodness! I almost can't wait for my Expression to break so I can get an Imagine. ;) This is so cute and I love that everything is just custom colored/made from the Imagine. So cool!
Super super cute!! I love anything dog related :)
Post a Comment