Thursday, March 10, 2011
Dr. Seuss Splish Splash Layout
Anybody wondering where I've been? I'm seeing Dr. Seuss everywhere, including my dreams. Between making 65 pillow box favors and decorations for my daughter-in-law's Dr. Seuss themed baby shower and furiously working to finish the baby's scrapbook, I've had little time for anything else. I thought I'd post a couple pages from the album today. Can you remember giving that newborn baby the first bath? That squiggly, squirmy, slippery little body. I remember how terrified I was with my first, so afraid she would slip out of my hands. By the time I got to baby number five, nothing phased me anymore. The visual on this page shows the Cat in the Hat sitting in the tub eating a piece of cake. I thought to myself--that's not a bad idea. I might try that some day. LOL Maybe on my next birthday....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment