Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Easter Bunny Glitterbabe Image

Isn't this the cutest darn image?  I fell in love with it when I saw it on my good friend Stef's blog.  This is her image and you can find it here at her Glitterbabe's Shop.  This is a 5.25" square card (white cardstock) and I topped it with a scrap of Heidi Grace paper.  I colored my image with COPICS then matted it onto light blue cardstock and placed it on a scalloped square I cut from Bazzill textured cardstock with Cricut's Storybook cartridge.  I added a little ribbon and my tag sentiment is a Cutting Cafe Easter Mini word that I punched with a Marvy tag punch. 

4 comments:

Stef H said...

oh wow! now that's a surprise!!! and a gorgeous one at that! LOVE IT! love the colors too!

i'm grabbing it and putting it in my GALLERY OF FRIENDS.

mmmmwwwwaaahhh!

scrappinlil said...

So cute....love the colors and the cute bunny. TFS

created by connie said...

AWWW!! So cute! Love the bunny! :)

Connie :)

lakau said...

That is super cute!!!