Saturday, March 26, 2011
The Cutting Cafe Shaped Basket card
Here's a shaped card I made from The Cutting Cafe Easter Basket Shaped Card Template and Cutting File. I used Bazzill pink textured cardstock for the base card, basket handles and front pieces. My flowered backing paper is DCWV Girl Nursery Stack. The banner on the front of the card is from another Cutting Cafe set called Easter Banners Colored Set. This set comes with two sizes of the banners colored in pink and yellow or you can print them in black and white and color them to match a project like I did. The eggs in the basket were just cut from scraps and I embossed and inked one of them to add a little texture. I also stitched the basket top with my sewing machine to make sure the front pieces didn't come off. I finished my basket off with a bow and button.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooooooooooooo this is one adorable basket....love the happy easter banner...hugs
Ahhhhh....another beautiful project. Love your rendition!
Post a Comment