Today I decided to put a card together for my aunt for Mother's Day and to enter it in several challenges.
The Callenges:
- Alphabet Challenge - Ribbon
- CRAFT - Mother's Day
- Craft You Days Away - Black and White
- Cute Card Thursday - Spring
- Delicious Doodles - A card you'd want to get
- Digi Doodles Best - Black and White
- Digi's With Attitude - Anything Goes
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Black and White plus one other color (a touch of silver from the charm)
- Paper Crafting Journey - Wings
- Pile It On - Things you see in the sky
- Simply Create - Flowers
- Stampin' For the Weekend - Spring
- Top Tip Challenge - Favorite embellishment or technique
I decided to go with a scalloped oval card. I made the base of the card from white cardstock welding two ovals together with my Cricut Gypsy. Then I used the Lacy Labels cartridge to cut my scalloped ovals. My digital stamp is from The Cutting Cafe. This is absolutely as favorite as a technique can be and I use it as often as possible. Simply print a digital image directly onto my cut shape. I just print onto scrap paper then tape my precut shape over the top and run it through the printer again. I simply added an organdy bow, a few pearls to the butterflies, a butterfly charm and some Stickles to the stem. The hardest part of this card was finding black ribbon. I discovered I have almost no black ribbon.
20 comments:
Oh my Jeri this is the most stunning elegant card I have ever seen! Beautiful work, your aunt will love it!
Hugs
Juliexx
Really elegant thanks for joining in over at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Kerry x
i am speechless! this is gorgeous!!!! lucky aunt? will you adopt me???? lol.
hugs sunshine!
This is a really beautiful, elegant card, Jeri! Stunning! Thanks for sharing! :)
Lizy x
This is really beautiful hun. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx
Amazing! Really elegant and stylish!
Thanks for joining us at DDSB
Such elegant card, I love the black and white it really makes a statement.
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Delicious Doodles.
Keryn ;0
A beautiful card. thansk somuch for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week
Hugs
Suzanne x
Guest DT
Love that great image and the scalloped shape is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing our challenge this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Oh my! This is beautiful!!
beautiful - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge this week x
gorgeous card!
thank you for playing along with us at paper crafting journey's things with wings challenge!
xo
sarabeth-dt
Absolutely stunning. The black and white is so elegant :)
Very elegant beautiful card, the ribbon just gives it the 'finish', thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet challenge, blessings Hilde
love the black and white so simple
thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog - hope to see you at our next challenge
Hel xox
Simple and beautiful !
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best :D Hope to see you again.
All the best to you,
Jóna, DT member at DDSB
Very elegant and beautiful! I am a new follower...if you wanna come see me, I'm at ginascraftingspot.com
What an elegant and very beautiful card Jeri. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our black & white challenge, good luck xxx
Beautiful project! I love your style and your printing straight on great idea! thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hugs Samantha TTT :0)
such a lovely & elegant card! thanks for playing with us at PIO & hope to see you again! hugs!
Post a Comment