Sunday, March 13, 2011
SPRING is coming! Daylight Savings Time and the calendar tell me it's almost here. My Pink Stamper has a challenge asking to use the colors of Spring. This layout says it all for me...the colors and the activity. My husband and I think our granddaughter Payton is old enough (4 1/2) this year to take to the park to show her how to fly a kite. Instead of waiting until after the event, I decided to get the page ready in advance for a change. I used my Imagine for this layout. This page is one of the bonus features on the Nursery Tails cartridge. The scalloped frame also came from Nursery Tails. The little girl is from the Best Friends cartridge as well as the kite. I used the layer feature on the little girl and the kite. I used Lyrical Letters to cut out the title at 1.5". The only additions I made were pink rick rack, Stickles on the sunshine, some doodling with a white gel pen and the string on the kite. Quick and easy to put together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Really sweet layout. How fun will the kite flying adventure be!
What an adorable LO, perfect spring colors! TFS :)
http://dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/
Cute LO, like the girl flying the kite!
Thanks for sharing
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Very Cute.
Post a Comment