There's a contest going on over at Cardz TV. The challenge is to use a bunny on your card. One bunny just wasn't enough, so I have a dozen. If you're like me you have a million scraps. I put some to good use here by cutting each bunny from a different paper. My bunny is from Cricut's Create A Critter cartridge. I decided that my bunnies would be viewed from the back so I could add cute little tail puffs on each of them. This card is a 5.25" square. I added a pink mat and a light green polka dot mat to the top of white cardstock. My bunnies are cut at 1.25". I added a computer generated sentiment to the inside of the card that says Hoppy Easter.
4 comments:
That is adorable I love those little puffs on their bottoms, So cute
Just adorable Jeri! Love those little cottontails! Thanks for playing along with the Bunny Week challenge on Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary
Oh, how cute is this??!! And what a great way to use up scraps! TFS
~Sharon C.
Jeri, this is sooo sweet. I am going to use this idea. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Belinda
Post a Comment