Monday, March 21, 2011

The Cutting Cafe One Spring Day

There's a fabulous new set out at The Cutting Cafe called One Spring Day.  Regina's really outdone herself with this set.  This set features 90 plus images in black/white and color.  I used colored images for this card.  The red, yellow and blue are just so vibrant and crisp against the white.  I put several images together here...the red scalloped frame with the yellow and blue flowers, the banner with the sentiment and the birdhouse.  I layered a few of the flowers for dimension and simply added a yellow gingham ribbon and button to the birdhouse.

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

if this doesn't get you into the SPRING mood not sure what will....very very very very pretty...hugs

DIANA L. said...

These colors are great and the design is so springy!!!
TFS
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Jeri,
Sweet card..Regina has the best stamps...Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog..Hugs..Krista

Susan Edwards said...

OOOH, love the colors and the springy design. Lovely!

xx Susan

Kristie W. said...

So cute! I love the addition of the bow on the bird house :)